At our Blush Bridal Boutique, our attentive staff is available to answer your questions and ensure you are 100% satisfied. Please see appointment types below. Our Bridal Stylist look forward to meeting you! Please keep in mind most samples come in sizes 10-14, however they can be ordered in 00-32.
Book your appointment below at our Bridal Boutique
119 Broadfoot Ave | Fayetteville, NC 28305 | 910.491.3460
Private Champagne Toast Bridal Appointments | Bridesmaid Appointments
An hour or two of our dedicated, uninterrupted time for you and your guests at your personal appointment. During your private appointment, you'll be able to get dolled up in our dazzling selection of gowns. You will have our entire collection of accessories at your fingertips too! We are so excited to share this special occasion with you, and we know your closest friends and family will be too... For a flawless appointment, we recommend you wear nude or light, proper fitting underwear for trying on gowns. An open mind will also help the process. We recommend up to 3 guests as an ideal party size.
You have found the dress of your dreams, and now Blush Bridal Stylist are available to help you find the perfect accessories for your big day! Enjoy a private shopping experience just like celebs do. This blushing experience is an exciting and fun way for you to get the special attention you need for your special occasion. So why wait! Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Dress Pick Up Appointments
You found your dress, we contacted you to confirm you dress has arrived, and you are ready to take it home for alterations (maybe) and safe keeping from peeping eyes.
We have a couple of tips to ensure that your appointment is something to Blush about! Wedding dress shopping can be overwhelming, emotional, stressful, or joyful sometimes all at once! If possible here are a couple items we recommend you bring to your appointment.
- The undergarments you plan on wearing on your wedding day. A strapless bra and spanx will give you the versatility to try on all gown styles. You may buy a specific nude or white bra or bustier and a slip after selecting your gown.
- Shoes the same height you'll wear on your wedding day (a one-and-a-half to two-inch heel is comfortable for dancing); buy wedding shoes to match the style of dress before the first fitting.
- The hairstyle you plan on (or are thinking of) wearing on your wedding day. If you're undecided on a 'do, then you can plan one around the kind of dress you get.
- Photos of dress styles you are interested in. Ceremony and reception site photos and/or a description.
- Already have your payment method ready when you come to your appointment. We do offer financing options from I DO Lending, click here to apply: http://www.loveblushbridal.com/dress-layaway-financing/